We are looking for an
Audiometric Tester / Audiometrist
To be assigned at a designated MHA clinic.
Under the general supervision of the Clinic Head and/or Clinical Training Manager, primarily administers audiometric screening and threshold tests to determine the functionality of auditory senses and makes the necessary recommendations thereon, in conformity with the company’s strict compliance and standards for Audiometry.
- Educates patients by informing them of the purpose of the test and the functions of the audiometric instruments to manage patients’ expectations.
- Administers screening and threshold tests, using audiometric instruments to determine hearing capacity.
- Prepares and Records audiometric test results.
- Assist in day-to-day clinic work such as patients’ pre-and post-testing needs
- Performs other functions which may be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
- College graduate
- Science course (Allied Medical courses)
- Clinic experience is an advantage
- BPO experience is a plus